“I just feel so fortunate, A, that I’m able to talk to people and B, keep in contact with my real friends.” – Kirby Bliss Blanton
“Curiosity—asking questions—isn’t just a way of understanding the world. It’s a way of changing it.”
― Brian Grazer, A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life
Dear friends, all your ideas, criticism, advices, or simple questions, are of central importance for “In Italy in Love” in order to grow and become the meeting place for people from all over the world. A place, where one can spend time interacting with me and with other users.
Please Feel Free to Contact Me If You:
- Have comments or questions on any specific topic treated on this blog and want to discuss it further;
- Want to discuss your personal situation or share your own experience;
- Need some advice or assistance;
- Wish to publish your stories, interesting documents or stunning pictures on this site;
- Need to get some particular information that you can not find on the posts of the current blog and want to get more details;
- Have any further requirements or requests;
- Want to share your ideas or suggestions how to make more interesting and to improve the present blog;
- Wish to contribute in whatever way to the expansion of this Web site!
To Contact Me Please Fill in The Form Below:
If you have any difficulties with filling in the form, don’t hesitate to contact me by sending an e-mail letter to the following e-mail address.
Getting Back in Contact
Thank you for contacting me! I do appreciate your interest and input!
Be assured that I will read carefully your message and painstakingly analyse the content of your inquiry or request in order to respond you in the most accurate and precise way. I will make every effort to respond you as soon as I can, taking account of the complexity of the particular topic. In any case, I will get back to you in no later than 72 hours from the moment I have received your message! Keep in touch!
Looking forward to hearing from you!